Royal Grafton was the trading name for A.B. Jones & Sons, a pottery based out of Longton since 1876. It moved to the newly built Grafton works in 1900, hence the commonly used name and backstamp. The pottery was purchase in 1970 by a New Zealand based pottery group, Crown Lynn Potteries Ltd., who renamed the pottery Crown Lynn Ceramics (UK) Ltd. Heard of them? No, nor had we! However, most people are familiar with the Royal Grafton name.
Click on one of the Royal Grafton design images below to view our current stock on that pattern.